JobsWork with us
Last Updated: October 6, 2020.
We are always on the lookout for enthusiastic, qualified and experienced individuals to join our team.
Training Instructor - 5 Vacancies
- Develop a schedule to assess training needs
- Updated Department of Labor Protection and welfare/OPITO/TPTI courses.
- Continue improvement on training skills.
- Consult with other trainers, managers, and leadership
- Conceptualize training materials based on data and research
- Communicate training needs and online resources
- Create training strategies, initiatives, and materials
- Maintain a database of all training materials.
- Conduct training through the assigned training courses.
- Thai Nationality only.
- Age above 27 years.
- High vocational/Bachelor’s degree in any fields.
- At least 2 years’ previous experience as a trainer or related position in oil and gas
or energy industries.
- Offshore experience preferred.
- Auditing experience (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001) preferred.
- Lifting/rigging experience preferred.
- Experience as an offshore pedestal crane operator an advantage.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good command of English and computer literacy.
- Internationally recognised assessor qualification (OPITO or equivalent) or
Internationally recognised verifier qualification preferred. (OPITO or equivalent) a
- Auditor qualification (ISO9001, ISO14001, ISO45001) a distinct advantage.
- Additional this experience with helicopters as an offshore helicopter landing officer
or assistant would be a bonus.
5 Positions Available – Apply Now
Customer Service Officer - 1 Vacancy
- Effectively answers inquiries/ explain by clarifying desired information; the company’s services and promotion’s details to new and the existing clients from multichannel including inbound or outbound call, chat, emails in timely manner based.
- Obtains client information by answering calls, interviewing clients, verifying information to collect the most possible data required.
- Ability to listen carefully and effectively communicate in complex topics with different types of clients.
- Ability to work with the system to updates or input client’s information to the database system.
- Ability to conducting and analyzing the reports to managers or supervisors.
- Professional managing of daily running activities, including equipment and planning.
- Professional liaising with manager, supervisors, co-workers, and third parties to gather information and resolve issues.
- Based at Leamchabang training centre.
- Thai Nationality only.
- Age 27- 35 years.
- Bachelor’s degree in any field.
- At least 1-2 years ‘experience is an advantage.
- Having a customer service orientation.
- Good in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Good command in English.
- Strong analytical, assessment and problem-solving skills.
- Attention to details.
- Adaptability and resilience
- Stress tolerance
1 Position Available – Apply Now